Jonathan Snyder Earned his degree in Electrical at the University of Colorado and has worked in the Denver/Boulder metro area throughout his 15year career. As a licensed professional engineer in Colorado.
He has worked in varied industries including commercial lighting, Industrial, medical and scientific. Power electronics and precision analog sensing with an embedded background is a perfect match of experience that deliver the types of integrated designs people expect from their devices and appliances.
With today’s devices having more programmable devices than ever before, Jonathan has kept up with the industry’s latest controllers, and field programmable devices. This marriage of hardware and embedded programming allows for continuity when designing platforms that enable research with an eye to a product development. In addition to design, Jonathan has hands on experience with PCBA assembly which gives his designs added incite.
Many of his projects often begin as a research based proof of concept designs, and it is this passion for research and a commitment to solid functional designs that has made him well suited to develop innovative and targeted technology for agriculture lighting.
- Analog design: Low noise current and voltage detection circuits.
- Printed circuit board design using Altium or PADs (Altium preferred)
- FPGAs: SmartFusion, Spartan3,6 & Actel igloo
- Embedded systems; C/C++: Atmel 32UC3A, ARM ,Freescale Kinetis, Microchip, Microblaze, MSP430. FreeRTOS
- Visual C# w/ .net framework
- Industrial electronics: Design & wiring of 3phase control boxes motors, breaker/fuse boxes, solenoids, Heaters, NI Fieldpoint PLCs, MKS sensors.